Saturday 14 May 2011

A Day in the Life of Nerd Llama

There are two types of people in the world: those that know the binary code and those who don't.
Meet Snodberry. He is very intellectual. Very very intellectual. So intellectual that he weas glasses, not to prove his intellectuality, but because he strained his eyes from staring at the computer screen.
Snodberry is leader of the Nerd Herd, which is a very selective club...
But Snodberry wanted to reach out. He wanted to change lives, change the world, and the place to start was to run for class captain.


But other people had the same idea...

Now was the time for Snodberry to do what he was best at... thinking....




Snodberry now has a plan... sabotage >:) MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!




1 comment:

  1. I thought nerds were happy llama's, but they aren't.
    I myself am a fellow nerd and I would never do something so ... so ... HORRID!
    I'm sad now ...

    ReplyDelete